If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Fall River alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Fall River alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
Get Psychological Help for Alcohol Dependence
It has been noted by many psychologists that the overall root problem which is most common in people who are dependent on alcohol is a mental problem. People believe that the only way to deal with an issue is through alcohol, which is why they drink to drown their sorrows.
You can help your loved ones fight alcohol addiction in Fall River by encouraging them to reach out to a certified alcohol rehab facility.
The Definition of Alcoholism
Alcoholism is a disease in which the afflicted individual compulsively drinks alcohol. This intense craving results in the inability to manage control over the urge to drink. The more the individual uses alcohol, the stronger the body's physical dependence on it will become. The ensuing tolerance causes the need to drink greater amounts in order to achieve the same effects.
Alcoholism is recognized by the American Medical Association as a disease. In cases of alcoholism, the person will crave the substance in the same manner as someone starving from food or water. Individuals will typically continue their consumption regardless of the damage it is causing to their health, their relationships or their finances, as the compulsion is uncontrollable.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Fall River alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility